Competitive Women's Tennis: Policies and
- All team members must be RTC members.
- You must be a member of the Rosedale Tennis Club prior
to any competitive team tryout.
- You must be a member of the Rosedale Tennis Club to register
for the Adult Clinics.
- Players must attend team try-outs to be eligible for team
- Women's Daytime teams tryout dates
Monday, April 24th, A1 / A2 - 10:00-11:30 (rain date, Monday, May 1st )
Tuesday, April 25th, C3 - 10:00-11:30 ( rain date, Tuesday, May 2nd )
- Ladies Evening Entry team tryout date
Sunday, April 23rd, 9:30-11:00 ( rain date, Sunday, April 30th)
- Team members, pairings and reserve list will be selected
by the Club Pro Richard Nicolson.
All selections will be based on past team performances,
commitment to team practices and matches.
- Team members will be posted on the Clubhouse bulletin
board one week before first scheduled match.
- Once team members are confirmed, a team captain will be
- All team fees will be determined once the Leagues release
the team schedules. Fees much be paid at the first team
practice, payable by cheque to Rosedale Tennis Club. Team
fees are subject to change based on length of schedule.
- Please Contact Tennis Director Richard Nicolson at 416-922-7906
to confirm your attendance for Team try-outs.